|Address||34 Ranelagh Street, Belfast|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
|Rent||£850 / month|
- • Imitatively refurbished property from top to bottom
- • Excellent outside Space ,” little sun trap.”
- • Prime location, with excellent shopping and local schools nearby
- • Appox 15mins from Belfast City Centre,
- • All property certificates including building control , electrics, DPC dry rot , Energy Performance Certificate , Roofers Reports and Gas Certificate available.
* 2 Bedrooms
* Through Lounge
* Contemporary High Gloss Kitchen
* Modern downstairs Bathroom with Shower attachment
* Within walking distance to Belfast City centre/Train Station
* Recently been refurbished throughout
* Patio area to the rear
* Gas Central Heating/Upvc Double Glazing
This well-presented 2 Extended Bedroom Mid Terrace is ideally located just off the the vibrant and residential area of the Ravenhill Road and Creagh Road. The property in recent months has undergone extensive modernisation with the internal accommodation being perfectly complemented and thoughtfully laid out by the current owners to create a super open plan living space with the option of “ working from home” in the adapted work station.
The open plan lounge with the featured fireplace leads way to a modernised high gloss Kitchen that has been carefully arranged to take advantage fully of all areas
This superb contemporary kitchen has a range of both high- and low-level units, oven and hob/extractor fan and plumbed for a washing machine finished off by low Light downlighters. Incorporated into the Kitchen area is the easy access through the French double doors to the tiled patio area at the rear of the house that has the added addition of a sheltered private sitting area.
The downstairs contemporary Bathroom is tastefully finished off with a newly fitted white suite with a shower over the bath, vanity unit and a low flush wc.
On the first floor there are 2 Generous sized Bedrooms that has been appealingly finished off to a high standard with newly laid flooring.
Located just off the vibrant Creagh/Woodstock Road with the added advantage of a range of local shops, cafes, restaurants and an ideal catchment area for many leading Grammar schools. There is also the added advantage of a direct bus route in to Belfast City Centre with an arterial route to the M1/M2.
Other attributes is Gas Heating and Upvc Double Glazing
With all its amenities and facilities on the doorstep of this fine family home we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.