|Address||211 Cambrai Street, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £149,950|
- Semi Detached * 3 Bedroom * Lounge * Extensive Contempoary High Gloss Kitchen/Dining Area * Family Bathroom * Private Rear Garden * Oil Heating * Upvc Double Glazing
This exceptional well finished off 3 Bedroom Semi Detached home occupies a prime location within the ever-popular residential area of the Woodvale Road. This spacious interior offers bright and well-proportioned accommodation on two floors, particular attention paid to the Lounge with a high gloss wood effect flooring and extensive Kitchen/Dining area with upgraded fittings, wall and floor tiling and patio doors that opens out to a generous garden set out in lawns, shrubs an your very own apple tree.
On the first floor there are 3 generous sized Bedrooms with the Master Bedroom completed with an unsuite and a fully tiled wall to floor white Bathroom suite.
The recently laid driveway adds a distinctive feature that can only represent the tasteful décor all of which combine to the excellent position and convenience to local shops, many of Belfast leading schools and a Bus stop with a short commute into Belfast City Centre.
It would be safe to say property of this caliber rarely sits on the open market for any length of time.
We highly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment.
- 4.8m x 3.3m (15' 9" x 10' 10")
A bright hallway with a featured Pvc Double glazed Door and side window. Tiled effect flooring.
- 4.8m x 1.8m (15' 9" x 5' 11")
Featured wood Fireplace. Modern High Gloss wood effect flooring complimented with Pvc Skirting.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 5.2m x 4.1m (17' 1" x 13' 5")
Contemporary Black High Gloss fitted Kitchen with a range of high and low level units , Oven and Hob, plumbed for a washing machine and elegantly finished off with wall/Pvc and floor tiling. Informal dining area that leads way through Patio doors to the privately screen off rear garden
- Master Bedroom
- 4.m x 3.2m (13' 1" x 10' 6")
A bright and spacious Master Bedroom that lies adjacent to a unsuite with shower cublie with an electric shower, low flush wc and white wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.8m x 2.9m (12' 6" x 9' 6")
A good sized room that over looks the back lawn of the private garden.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.m x 2.2m (9' 10" x 7' 3")
A satisfying Bedroom that lies to the rear of the home.
- Family Bathroom
- 1.8m x 2.2m (5' 11" x 7' 3")
A fully tiled wall to floor white Bathroom suite that consists of a Bath, low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- A walled/railings secure driveway that has recently been upgraded that allows for a number of cars to off street park.
- A larger than most rear gardens is laid out in an exceptional lawn with shrubs and an Apple Tree. The garden is heavily screened off for your own private uses.
Travelling from Belfast City Centre/Motorways travel unto the Shankill Road. Continue to the Top of the Shankill Road until it emerges unto the Woodvale Road. 211 Cambrai Street is right at the Traffic lights at the Ainsworth Junction. Also coming off the M2 travelling up the Crumlin Road, Pass the Mater Hospital it would be literally no more than 10 mins away, taking the first left pass Tennent Street.