|Address||184 Shankill Road, Belfast|
|Price||Asking price £150,000|
- Established in 1992 and serving the local community for over 20 years
- This established butcher's has a loyal customer base
- Excellent local passing trade
- Trading accounts will be provided upon request as well as lease details
Lock-up ground floor premises comprising:
Ground Floor: 875 sq ft approx.
Attractive sales shop with glass refrigerated display counters (526 sq ft Approx) Rear areas include a walk in refrigeration room (245 sq ft Approx), preparation area and a storage room (104 sq ft approx)
First floor: 70 sq ft Approx.
Two further cold rooms each are approximately 60 sq ft.
Office which is 171 sq ft approximately and a storage room which is approximately 79.23 sq ft.
Number of employees: One
Support and Training:
Would be willing to help new owners settle in
Situated fronting the Shankill Road in Belfast.
Current owner is now retiring and this represents an outstanding opportunity for energetic new owners to take over the reins of such an established and successful business. Trading accounts will be provided upon request as well as lease details.
- Shop Floor
- 1.68m x 18.14m (5'6" x 59'6)
- Store Room
- Cold Room
- Hallway leading to 2 cold rooms with a private WC and staircase leading to the second floor.
- 2 Cold Rooms
- Each cold room is approx. 60 sqft
- WC and a wash hand basin
- Store room
- 1.98m x 3.86m (6'6 x 12'8)
- 4.9m x 3.58m (16'1 x 11'9)