|Address||10 Palmer Court, Woodvale Road, Belfast|
|Price||Price from £94,950|
- Large Corner Site * 3 Bedrooms * Reception Room * Kitchen/Dining Area * Contemporary Bathroom * Extened Gardens
Palmer Court is located just off the Woodvale Road and Nestles on a corner site in a quiet residential cul de sac
The property benefits from a stylish finish, gas heating and also a front, side and back gardens.
This property is ideal for a first time buyer wanting to set up a home close to primary and grammar schools, public transport networks and the amenities of the local area or it would make for a sound investment as the rental market in this area is currently very strong. Early viewing is highly recommened to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- 2.4m x 1.7m (7' 10" x 5' 7")
A bright and welcoming hallway with grey wood effect flooring.
- 5.4m x 3.5m (17' 9" x 11' 6")
A spacious and well portioned room that allows for an abundance of natural light to flow. Wood effect grey flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 5.4m x 3.4m (17' 9" x 11' 2")
A range of high and low level units in an oak effect finish with integrated fridge freezer and dish washer. Plumbed for a washing machine. Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit. part tiled walls.
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Downstairs w.c with matching wash hand basin
- 3.3m x 1.7m (10' 10" x 5' 7")
A number of Built in storage Closets with a continuation of a grey wood effect flooring.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.5m x 3.1m (11' 6" x 10' 2")
A Double Bedroom with built in robe tastefully decorated and finished off with a grey wood effect floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.5m x 3.m (11' 6" x 9' 10")
An ideal Double Room with Built in robe finished off with grey wood effect flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.5m x 2.2m (8' 2" x 7' 3")
Ideal as a single room or perfect for a home office or nursery with a grey wood effect flooring.
- 2.3m x 2.m (7' 7" x 6' 7")
A generous sized family bathroom consisting of a white three piece suite with an electric shower over the bath. Shower screen. Wash hand basin and low flush wc.
Finished off with Pvc wall panelling and a grey wood effect flooring.
- Front Side & Back
- With the property being allocated on a corner site this allows for more than generous gardens. The front and side gardens are laid out in to shrubs whereas the rea garden that is heavily screen and private has the advantage of a good size shed that has electricity.
Travelling from Belfast City Centre that leads unto the Shankill road, Woodvale Road is a continuation .